This website contains various forward-looking statements and information that are based on Enterprise's beliefs and those of its general partner, as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to Enterprise. When used in this website, words such as “anticipate,” “project,” “expect,” “plan,” “goal,” “forecast,” “intend,” “could,” “believe,” “may,” and similar expressions and statements regarding the plans and objectives of Enterprise for future operations, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Although Enterprise and its general partner believe that such expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, neither Enterprise nor its general partner can give assurances that such expectations will prove to be correct. Such statements are subject to a variety of risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or if underlying assumptions prove incorrect, Enterprise's actual results may vary materially from those Enterprise anticipated, estimated, projected or expected. Among the key risk factors that may have a direct bearing on Enterprise's results of operations and financial condition are:
- fluctuations in oil, natural gas and NGL prices and production due to weather and other natural and economic forces;
- a reduction in demand for its products by the petrochemical, refining or heating industries;
- the effects of its debt level on it's future financial and operating flexibility;
- a decline in the volumes of NGLs delivered by its facilities;
- the failure of its credit risk management efforts to adequately protect it against customer non-payment;
- terrorist attacks aimed at its facilities; and,
- the failure to successfully integrate its operations with assets or companies, if any, that it may acquire in the future.
Enterprise has no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.